Marketing Communications Assistant
This job has been closed.
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Communications Assistant to join our Bristol office on a permanent basis. You will be reporting to the Digital Communications Manager.
The firm's digital marketing activity is the strongest it has ever been, including; a fully responsive website that is managed in-house with support from an external agency, 14 Twitter accounts, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
Your key tasks will include:
- Ensure consistency with the Firm's brand guidelines.
- Produce monthly website stats using Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Maintain and visualise data using Excel.
- The preparation of mailings and online surveys.
- Coordinate and report on the firm's Client Feedback Project.
- Draft, publish and maintain website content using Joomla and Wordpress.
- Sharing and uploading content to third party platforms.
- Updating the firm's CRM system (Infor).
- Drafting and sharing of social media posts across different platforms.
- Finding and fixing broken links on the website.
- Updating literature using Adobe InDesign.
- Processing and uploading staff photos.
- Circulation of press cuttings.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a good academic background preferably with experience working within a B2B environment, but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and develop a strong knowledge of the firm, staff and clients.
- Strong IT skills, in particular maintaining databases and spreadsheets.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload.
- Experience using Excel to manipulate, organise and visualise data essential.
- Using Microsoft Word to produce mail merge letters an advantage.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Smartsheet, or Salesfusion an advantage.
- Using a website CMS, such as Joomla or Wordpress an advantage.
- Using a CRM system (such as Infor) an advantage.
- Email marketing experience an advantage.
VWV is a full service law firm ranked as a leader in both the Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 directories. Our firm-wide core values of teamwork and collaboration, putting the client at the centre of the firm and taking a commercial approach ensure a dedicated and expert service to all of our clients. Our high standards have been recognised by the Law Society through Lexcel and their Conveyancing Quality schemes.
We have been accredited by Investors in People as a firm who are passionate about developing our employees. We have a clear strategic plan in place with our core purpose and our focus is our clients, commerciality and delivering through effective teamwork.
With over 430 members of staff across four offices in London, Watford, Bristol and Birmingham, we are a medium size national law firm with a commitment to the training and development of our employees at all levels. We have the reputation of being a friendly firm with approachable staff in all areas of the business. 96% of our clients say they would recommend us which, we believe, is a strong indicator of our culture.
We understand the importance of a healthy work life balance. That's why we place emphasis on healthy living, offering all of our employees private healthcare, and a range of other benefits including up to 28 days holidays plus bank holidays, bonus schemes and generous pension contributions.
You will find a wide range of activities at VWV, from lunchtime yoga classes, to theatre trips, running clubs and sports matches.
If you need to adjust your work pattern to ensure that you are striking the right balance between home and work life, we will do everything that we can to enable you to fulfil this.
Please note that we review applications on a rolling basis and therefore we may close the vacancy before the closing date.